We often ignore our health while chasing office targets and balancing home life all together. Many times we feel sick and want to escape to an isolated space to shut off external hindrances and simulation.
Those who live Urban areas are more prone to the daily stress they have to meet to stay in the society. They are the one usually who go into depression.
If you also feel the same situation and not sure what to do then a SPA couls be a boon for you, as it provides a “me” time personal space that helps you indulge in yourself to recharge and detoxify you.
What is the History behind SPA
The word “SPA” is an acronym of the Latin word “Salus per aquam”, meaning “health from water”, as it uses water for treatment.
SPA is not a modern technology, as the healing power of this is approved from ancient cultures of Egyptians, Greeks and Romans, who used the SPA for relaxation and pain management. SPA therapies detoxify body and not only cut stress, but are also packed with many other health benefits including pain management.
According the chairperson of the VLCC, Vandana Luthra,” The SPA is a dedication to the art of body, mind, and spiritual wellness.” So go for a massage session in SPA and feel the following benefits.
9 Wonderful Benefits of SPA
- SPA improves blood circulation in the body and delivers more oxygen to body cells.
- SPA massage therapy can give pre-natal and post-natal benefits to a woman.
- Body massage and exfoliation in a SPA can refine pores and give you skin relief.
- Most the modern SPA offer online and call experts, facilities, who give you nutritional advice in sync with your lifestyle.
- The SPA provides body wraps with herbs and oil treatments, which are beneficial to replenish the body with lost nutrients and elements thus moisturize the body and relieves stress and tension.
- It helps with stress management
- After having a SPA treatment, one gets the feeling of increase self-esteem and confidence.
- The SPA provides the best anti-aging treatment and wards off the aging process with the help of treatments like facials, massage, peeling of skin, exfoliation and many others.
- The SPA has provided very helpful in pain management and in relieving symptoms of arthritis, fibromyalgia and nerve problems.
7 Types of Treatments found in SPA
- Chocolate bath
- Jamu Therapy
- Ayurvedic Therapy
- Sauna Bath
- Foodie’s fare
- Hawaiian Ka Huna Bodywork
One of the known oldest SPA is in Merano of Italy. It uses organized mineral bath springs. It’s considered to be almost 5,000 years ago. But the therapeutic value of a SPA is considered to be around 2,000 BC old by the Egyptians.