There are very few characters in American television and cinema who have left a mark in majority of audiences, but television Leonard Nimoy himself had many remarkable thoughts that he shared with the world. Many websites have Leonardo Nimoy short biography published on them and give relevant information on his life and career.
Nimoy was an American Actor, Director, Poet, Singer, Song Writer, and photographer. He got huge popularity from his famours role as as Mr. Spock of the Star Trek franchise
Read: Biography of Leonard Nimoy
Nimoy was born on March 26, 1931 and died on February 27, 2015 at the age of 83.
Below is a list of famous quotes made by the character of Star Trek on his television character and own life, following his death on Friday at the age of 83.
Leonardo Nimoy Quotes:
- “Without followers, evil cannot spread.”
- “My folks came to the US as immigrants, aliens, and became citizens. I was born in Boston, a citizen, went to Hollywood and became an alien.”
- “I think it’s my adventure, my trip, my journey, and I guess my attitude is, let the chips fall where they may.”
- “My folks came to the U.S. as immigrants, aliens, and became citizens. I was born in Boston, a citizen, went to Hollywood and became an alien.
- “Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them.”
- “Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.”
- “You proceed from a false assumption: I have no ego to “
- “I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question.”
- “You know, for a long time I was of the opinion that artists don’t necessarily know what they’re doing. You don’t necessarily know what kind of universal concept you’re tapping into.”
- “Spock is definitely one of my best friends. When I put on those ears, it’s not like just another day. When I become Spock, that day becomes something special.”
- “Change is the essential process of all existence.”
- “I have been, and always shall be, your friend.”
- “A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.”
10. “Live long and prosper.”
- The miracle is this: the more we share the more we have.
- “I am not Spock.”
Image Source: HT