Who does not want to look young and beautiful always? This is everyone dream and in fact right to look beautiful and ageless but the fine lines and wrinkles that develop with time and age tell the story to the world. Many times due to atmospheric pollution, tension or diseases also, skin begins to show premature effects like sagging and dullness. So, how to stop them and look young always is a big challenge in today’s world.
There are many effective methods available in the market that can be used to beat the aging process. One of such method is Botox. Botox is a chemical process that derives its name from botulinum toxin which is used to make it and is a purified form of a protein.
Career in Botox Cosmetic
Botox training is meant for dentists, nurses, physicians or those who want to develop their career in the field. Botox training involves workshops on dermal filler, facial aesthetics etc. After attending these workshops, one can start his profession in the field of Botox. The workshops involve intensive Botox treatment training rules under the guidance of highly qualified professionals. The person who carries the Botox treatment should be highly trained as the wrong procedure could damage the beauty of the patient permanently if not done properly.
The training teaches how much and how the chemical used in the procedure should be applied on the face. Trainees would be given a chance to try their hands directly on the patients during the training workshops to make them practically trained.
The training session includes both practical and theoretical classes as well. This will teach you how to use the product and how and from where to buy the chemicals. This also teaches the various side effects of Botox procedure.
Many people try to learn from online videos or tutorials and not going to a professional training start. This could result very harmful as virtual classes can never take place of real physical classes. During training session, institute provides CD, manuals, videos and other study and research materials. Therefore, always select a professional institute and never start the career without training.
Benefits of Botox Training
- Hands on Practical training: Botox training provides an opportunity to do procedure on the patients directly. This is done under professional instructor who monitors the trainee and carefully watches the process of injecting the chemical by him.
- Provide consultation and full support: The Botox training program provides ongoing consultation services to the trainee even after the training is complete and till he starts his starts his own Botox business and sometimes afterwards also.
- The training creates a feeling of confidence and starting up of own business as they already had their hands on practical training session in the institutes unlike others who start profession without any formal training.
What is Done during Botox treatment?
During the Botox treatment, a small quantity of Botulinum toxin is injected in the facial muscle of the patient with utmost care. The chemical attached itself with the motor nerves, thereby, stops sending the nerve transmission. The procedure makes these muscles paralyzed and they are not able to contract further. As a result the wrinkle forming phenomenon does not happen as the nerves have already got freeze.
Also Read: Botox Treatment for Chronic Migraines
Side Effects of Botox Treatment
- The chemical botulinum is highly toxic in nature and considered very harmful if used in very high concentration.
- Botulinum toxin can cause respiratory disorder and even a small quantity can kill about million people or more.
- The procedure is very expensive and can cost a huge to the person undergoing this.
- Even after spending huge money, the procedure does not stop forming wrinkles as is not a permanent solution. Once the wrinkles reappear, the procedure needs to be done again.
Image Source: eastbornclinic.com