Urmila Matondkar has made entry in politics. With this she has added a new feather to her cap and started a new phase in her life. She is one of the most beautiful and talented heroine of Hindi cinema.
The actress was born on 4 February, 1974. Apart from Hindi cinema, she has also acted in regional cinema in languages like Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malyalam etc.
I have grown up seeing her movies. She is perhaps one of those actresses who perform so naturally. I still remember her role in the movie “Judaai” where she was playing a role of a rich woman who buys her love from his wife, played by beautiful Sridevi. She performed at par and gave a tough competition to the senior players in the movie.
Another film in which I liked the acting of Urmila Matondkar was “Khoobsoorat”.
One thing that is noticeable in Urmila is her simplicity and the natural look.
The actress is no doubt very talented but her life till date has not been so easier. She has seen lot of ups and downs but always remained grounded.
There are very few bollywood actors who lead a very low profile life. One such celebrity is Urmila Matondkar. She has been polite and humble even at the time when he was at the peak of her career.
Urmila Matondkar made entry in Marathi cinema with movie “Zaakol” in the year 1980. She appeared in “Kalyug” in 1982 before she appeared in another Hindi movie “Masoom” in 1983, in which her work was noticed. She played a role of the eldest children of three to Naseerudin Shah.
Urmila Matondkar got Married
But for next year’s, she could not get much work to prove her potential. She got a new recognition with movie “Rangeela” opposite to Amir Khan
This movie brought her appreciation. She did many films followed by this.
Few Unknown Facts about Urmila and her Husband Mohsin Akhtar Mir
- Urmila married Mohsin Akhtar Mir in 2016 who is 9-10 years younger to her.
- Mohsin is a businessman who belongs to Kashmir.
- Mohson had come to Mumbai to establish himself as a modal at the age of 21.
- Mohsin got a chance in Hindi movie “Luck by chance” in 2009.
- Urmila and Mohsin came in contact in 2014 via ainshMalhotra. Both of them were attending a wedding function in the family of Manish Malhotra.
- Both of them preferred to have a low key wedding affair. They did not want to show off my so invited very few guests in their wedding.