There are lots of urinary incontinence products for women these days, which help in protecting your honor in times of crises, will guard your hygiene, dresses and lets you feel confident and comfortable through the day. Urinary incontinence is a problem that many women of different ages face and cope up with. Women prefer using urinary incontinence products for women to get help in different situations through various times of the day.
When you are planning using urinary incontinence products for women then you will have to know the various options available in the market. The various options are:
Protective Pads and Undergarments
These are the most common type of urinary incontinence product for women. Many women prefer using the simple to use protective pads. They are available in various sizes, colors, styles, and absorbencies. Now there are various styles of pads too under this segment, and they are as follows:
- Simple absorbent pads for women are used by sticking them to the underwear with the help of adhesive strips. They can fit inside any underwear, and these absorbent pads can hold almost 8 ounces of urine in one go, and then you will have to change for a fresh one. These pads are designed to keep your skin dry and odor free.
- There are briefs which can be worn as incontinence panties. These can hold lots of urine, almost 10 ounces. And then you can wash, dry, and reuse them. They are economical as they are reusable. And these will not let urine stick to your skin, and also keep you odor free. They are available in many colors and styles and women prefer using urinary incontinence products for women when they are so economical.
- Disposable underwear is a simple to use product. Although you cannot reuse it but they are extremely easy to use, and women prefer these for their simplicity. They come in a variety of styles, designs, colors, absorbencies, and sizes.
- Protective under-pads are also one of the widely used products where you are sitting or lying in a place. These are pads with one side that absorbs the urine, and the underlying side that protects the wetness from reaching you. These are spread on the chair, mattress or cushion where you will be lying or sitting.
- Plastic pants are also available if you are keen to using urinary incontinence products for women. These pants are meant to be worn over your normal underwear, and they will protect your dress in case of minor incontinence.
Using urinary incontinence products for women is one of the smartest things to do when you want to prepare yourself completely for any situation. Using the right kind of incontinence product as per the situation and timing will help you get through any problem.
Guidelines for Using Urinary Incontinence Products for Women
It’s a mandate that you understand the right usage guidelines for whatever incontinence product you choose. Women are very sensitive compared to men, and they are susceptible to infections too when hygiene is not maintained well. Since it’s all about absorption of urine, it’s very important that you keep changing the pads as and when needed or after the pad has soaked the maximum, or after the maximum time limit. Because if you think that you are still dry and comfortable, and you don’t adhere to the safety guidelines, then you will be in problem. Adhering to safety and hygiene guidelines of incontinence products can give you a tension free lifestyle and confident living. Incontinence products are not to be ashamed about. These are here to the rescue from troublesome situations.