Even after the dismissal of Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan from PAC (Political Affairs Party), the internal storm has yet not stopped. On Tuesday, AAP publically declared the reasons behind the dismissal of the senior party leaders.
AAP party members said, they had not disclosed the reasons of suspension of Yogendra and Prashant before as this could have adverse effect on their personalities but people are creating such scenario in media that the party has done something un –democratic and in justice to the suspended leaders. Seeing this atmosphere, party is forced to disclose the reasons to the world.
Read: Anjali Damania also left AAP
The party has presented 8 examples also to prove that when AAP was fighting hard to win in elections, these party leaders were trying to lose the party
- Prashant Bhushan phoned and stopped other state’s AAP party workers from coming to Delhi for election campaigning, and said AAP should loose and we should give a lesson to Arvind Kejriwal.
- Those who wanted to donate AAP Party, Prashant asked them not to do so.
- Only two weeks before the Delhi elections, Prashant asked Ashish Khaitan not to complaign for elections, as he wanted party to loose, as per him if the party loses, then only the leadership will change.
- Throughout the election campaigning, Prashant Bhushan threated that he would destroy preparations for elections as he was aware of the cut throat competition between AAP and BJP, and if he utters anything wrong of the party, so being a senior leader of the party, the image of AAP party could be tarnished.
- To convince Prashant and his father, Shanti Bhushan, 10 AAP members visited at their home for continuously three days.
- Party has enough evidence to prove how Yogendra Yadav published negative news of the party in newspapers, for example in the newspaper “The Hindu”, last year he published negative image of Arvind Kejriwal.
- Avaam” is a BJP Organization which criticized AAM party during elections, Prashant Bhushan supported Avaam while Shanti Bhushan talked a lot in against of AAP and in favor of Avaam.
- Few days back to elections, Shanti Bhushan said that he had more faith in Kiran Bedi then Arvind Kejriwal. The party asked if this is the reason then what is he doing in the party.
Image Source: Jagran.com