If your gums bleed after eating anything or while brushing with even with your soft bristle brush, their is a possibility that you are suffering with pyria or called pyaria many times.
Oil Pulling-Benefits, Tips and Methods for Dental Health
Pyaria is one of the most serious gum problem which causes blood and pus like substance out of your gums. According to the head of India’s top hospital, AIIMS – Professor Kameshwar Prasad, people suffering with Pyaria have more chances of getting brain strokes compared to others.
The Professor further says, if there is any blockage in blood vessels carrying blood to brain, there are chances of brain strokes that could be life threatening. The leakage in these vessels is a result of high blood pressure, and pyaria is one of the cause behind high blood pressure.
We generally ignore common symptoms like head-aches and mouth pain that happen due to gum problems, and try to cure them with pain-killer medicines like paracetamol, dispirin etc. These medicines cut the pain for a shorter duration but do not cure permanently.
What is Pyaria – Dental Disease?
Some call it “Pyria” and some “Pyaria”. Pyaria is an infectious oral dental disease that occurs when gum decays and ends up with bleeding of teeth. It also secretes a poisonous substance that slowly damages the teeth, and if the condition is not controlled on time then can result into a brain stroke too. So, Pyria is a great threat to life also !!!
Wisdom Tooth – Cure and Why it sometimes requires removal?
A dentist can cure Pyria and repair the damaged gums, but the teeth can no be repaired beyond a certain level of repair when high levels of pyria sets in.
Situation of Pyaria gets worsened in winters, as we tend to cover our body with winter clothes when go outside, due to which our body does not get sufficient air and sun rays.
On World Oral Health Day, the expert of AIIMS, told that approximately 16 lakhs people die as a result of stroke, and Pyaria is one of the reason behind this.
What causes Pyaria?
One of the most common cause of Pyaria is the accumulation of debris in your gums. You must visit a dentist to clean your teeth. Follow daily dental care and proper hygiene to keep your gums and teeth health and pyaria free.
4 Symptoms you are Suffering with Pyaria
- Bleeding and redness in gums while brushing teeth
- Swelling of gums and secretion of white elements
- Foul smell in breathing
- Pain in gums followed by headaches many times
Oral Cancer- Early Signs and Risk Factors
5 Best Tips to Protect your Teeth from Pyaria
- Avoid cigarettes, pan, guthka
- Flush your teeth well after having meal, at least twice a day. Remember BFR – Brush, Floss and Rinsing your teeth at-least twice a day
- Take Vitamin-C rich food like Amla, lemon, Orange and green leafy vegetables, as Vitamin C plays as a defensive system in our body
- Take calcium and Vitamin D rich diet as they both help in the building of healthy bones and teeth. It is very important to drink milk daily as this is the best source of calcium
- Take sunlight to take Vitamin D as it is important for calcium absorption
4 Best Home Remedies to Cure Pyaria
- Drinking juice of carrots and green vegetables like spinach, beans, cabbage, capsicum etc.
- Mix few drops of mustard oil with little salt and apply to the affected area after cleaning your teeth
- You can mix castor oil with honey and few drops of lemon and apply on the affected area, it works wonders
- Never forget to visit your dentist ASAP as the problem can result into more complications if not diagnose on time.
Consult your dentist immediately if you develop symptoms of Pyaria. He would clean the affected tooth and take appropriate measures.