Pizza is an Italian dish which is all time favourite of kids and adults. Though it is an Italian dish but there have been many additions to the recipe and people make it as per the taste of their regional interests.
Once can make healthy and tasty pizza at home also instantly.
Pizza base may not be available in your neighborhood, so today I am going to share recipe of vegetable paneer(cheese) bread pizza which uses bread as the base for pizza instead of pizza base.
This desi style pizza is not only quick to make but packed with healthy nutrients and tastes yum. This recipe is kid’s most favorite snack dish for evening, Tiffin box, kitty parties or kids birthday party.
Make Pizza at Home
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time : 15-20 minutes
Servings: 6 pizza
Ingredients for Veg Paneer Bread Pizza
- Whiter or brown bread slices -6
- Capsicum-1medium (chopped)
- Paneer or cottage cheese – 150 gms (grated)
- Onion- 1 medium (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 medium (Chopped)
- Cheese- 50 gms (grated)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
Procedure to Make Veg Paneer Bread Pizza
Step 1 – Take 1tsp of oil in a non stick pan and heat it. Add Chopped onion and saute for 2-4 minutes, add tomatoes and fry them for another two minutes. Add capsicum and finally add Paneer. Let the moisture of paneer evaporates after which switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
Step 2- Take bread slices and spread paneer mixture on bread. Take a non-stick tawa and switch on the flame again. Pour some oil on the tawa and transfer the bread slices gently on it, and cook the bread slices lightly on one side. Press it slightly with the help of spatula. When it is done from one side flip the bread to other side very carefully. Press it in between with spatula for one minute. Flip the bread pizza again.
Step 3- Take off the bread from tawa and shred grated cheese over it.
Step 4- Place vegetable paneer bread pizza on plate, cut them diagonally into triangular shape. Serve hot with sauce and green chutney.
1. You can shred grated cheese while bread slices are on pan.Cover the pan and cook for 2-4 minutes until cheese melts.
2. I prefer to use no spices as my kid does not prefer them but you may season pizza with oregano or chilli flakes.
3. I have used tomatoes, onion, capsicum. You can also add corns (boiled), peas, cabbage, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper too as per your taste preferences.
Please do not forget to share you comments in the comment box below :).